Occupational therapists provide skilled treatment to help children achieve independence in all facets of their lives. They specialize in developing skills for the many “jobs” associated with life as a child.
Occupational Therapy will provide evaluation and intervention in the following areas:
- Functional Skills of Daily Living (e.g. dressing and feeding skills)
- Fine Motor Skills
- Visual Motor Coordination/ Visual Perceptual Skills
- Postural control, Upper extremity strength and range of motion
- Sensory Processing and related attention concerns
- Motor planning and coordination